Scholars Junction accepts:
- Original, completed research articles, working papers, reports, images, data, posters, presentations, recordings, etc. from MSU students, faculty, staff, researchers, and clinicians - you must hold the copyright or have permission from the copyright owner.
- Materials related to the history and operation of Mississippi State University.
- Materials intended and licensed for open access distribution, and reuse.
- Open Educational Resources prepared and licensed for users to Retain, Reuse, Revise, Remix, and Redistribute.
We cannot accept:
- Data containing sensitive or personally identifiable information
- Materials for which you do not own the copyright and do not have the copyright owner's permission to deposit
We impose no restriction on the file size of your contribution. However, when submitting items via the Scholars Junction web page, most connections will successfully support up to 2gb. If you have larger files, or a large collection of files, please contact us to discuss your options.
Scholars Junction supports Unlimited file sizes and types. If you experience issues with uploading files, please contact us.