Listed below are databases that you may find useful for Poultry Science research. For a complete listing of all of MSU Libraries' online indexes and databases, click here.
If the MSU Libraries does not provide access to a journal article or other item that you need, you may order it through Interlibrary Loan.
When off-campus, first log into the MSU Virtual Private Network before clicking on a database.
You must be a current MSU faculty member, staff member, or student to access the resources below.
The following are additional databases that may be useful for for poultry science research. To get more help with research or find more databases, contact your Research Services Librarian!
If the MSU Libraries don't have the article you need in print or electronically, order it through Interlibrary Loan.
You must be a current MSU faculty/staff member or student to access these resources.
When searching a database:
1. If you don't find a link to the full-text in the database, use the Find It button to search all MSU databases for the full-text.
2. If we don't have the full-text online, click on the link provided to see if the MSU Library owns a print copy. This will search the Online Catalog for the journal.
3. Examine any holdings statements to determine if we have the volume and issue that the article appears in.
4. If we don't have the article online OR in print, use Interlibrary Loan to get it from another library.
When you just have a citation:
1. Copy and paste the name of the article title into the library's Discovery database.
2. Follow the steps above to determine if the library has the article you need.
Many authors, especially federal government employees, post versions of their articles online. So you may be able to find what you need through a Google or Google Scholar search.