1. Search Article Databases to see if MSU has article on your subject. (Here's a Tutorial.)
2. If you find an article, but don't find the full-text in the database, use the Find It button to search all MSU databases.
3. If we don't have the full-text online in any database, use the "Direct Link to Title" to search the Online Catalog.
4. If we don't have the article you want online OR in print, use Interlibrary Loan to get it from another library.
1. If you have your citation, use the Online Catalog to search for the Journal name. The Browse search using the "Periodical Title" search is the easiest (try the dropdown menu).
2. If we have the journal, use the button to see if we have your article electronically (search by date or volume).
3. If we don't have the article electronically, look at the Online Catalog record to see if we have it in print.
4. If we don't have it in print or electronically, order it through Interlibrary Loan.
The databases and journals above contain articles about all things related to veterinary medicine and the Human-Animal Bond. To get more help with research or find more databases, contact your Reference Librarian!
If the MSU Libraries don't have the article you need in print or electronically, order it through Interlibrary Loan.
You must be a current MSU faculty/staff member or student to access these resources.