Locating a specific article
1. Search for the article by title in EBSCO Discovery
2. If full text is not provided, click the "Find it" button to search for full text
3. If the "Find it" button brings you to a page saying "No full text resources found online," click the link saying "Search the library catalog by ISSN" to check whether we have the journal in print
4. If no full text is available electronically or in print, return to the "No full text resources found online" page and click the link saying "Borrow/order from another library" to submit an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request. You can also fill out a request by logging in to your ILL account and clicking on "Article" under the "New Request" section of your account. Articles requested through ILL will typically be available in 1-2 business days.
Searching for articles on a specific topic
1. Browse this list of MSU Libraries mathematics and statistics databases (or the databases listed below) to identify one that pertains to your research interests.
2. Search 1-3 key terms that relate to your research interests
3. No full text available? Start on Step 2 of the instructions for locating a specific article (above).
4. Still not finding what you need? Try another database or contact a Librarian for help.
Click here to access a complete list of MSU Libraries mathematics and statistics databases. You must be a current MSU faculty/staff member or student to access these resources.