LIMDEP is an econometric/statistical package designed to estimate linear and nonlinear models with cross-section, time series, and panel data. (The name LIMDEP is based on LIMited DEPendent models.) Users of LIMDEP may find the resources listed in this guide of use. Note that Mississippi State University does not support a site license for this product and it is not available in the Mitchell Memorial Library. For additional information on the product, users are encouraged to consult the LIMDEP home page.
Note that many of these guides have been developed to support local users at the host university; location-specific information may not be applicable to the Mississippi State University computing environment.
LIMDEP Home Page
- Home page for LIMDEP. Includes purchase information for Version 8.0.
Frequently Asked Questions: LIMDEP
- Supported by the company that produces LIMDEP, Econometric Software Inc., this FAQ provides answers to a number of LIMDEP questions.
An Introduction to LIMDEP
- Written by Robert Yaffee at New York University, this pdf file provides a basic introduction to version 7.0.
- LIMDEP Portal
- Searchable portal developed by the Academic Technology Services Division of UCLA. Search queries retrieve documents from a number of statistical computing centers across the United States.
LIMDEP 8.0: Introductory Information
- Provides information on the installation and basic commands of version 8.0. The file is available in pdf format.