1. Search Article Databases (on the right) to see if MSU has article on your subject. (Here's a YouTube Tutorial.)
2. If you find an article, but don't find the full-text in the database, use the Find It button to search all MSU databases.
3. If we don't have the full-text online in any database, use the "Direct Link to Title" to search the Online Catalog.
4. If we don't have the article you want online OR in print, use Interlibrary Loan to get it from another library.
Got a Citation?
1. If you have your citation, use the Online Catalog to search for the Journal name. The Browse search using the "Periodical Title" search is the easiest (try the dropdown menu).
2. If we have the journal, use the Find It button to see if we have your article electronically (search by date or volume).
3. If we don't have the article electronically, look at the Online Catalog record to see if we have it in print.
4. If we don't have it in print or electronically, order it through Interlibrary Loan.
Genomics Related Databases
The icon denotes an item which requires affiliation with Mississippi State University to access.
The following are databases that contain peer-reviewed or scholarly articles on Genomics and related fields. To view other potentially relevant databases, go to the Index/Databases page and view the category, Agriculture.
Offers abstracts and indexing for journals, serial publications, conference proceedings, books, theses, annual reports, patents, and standards covering the fields of agriculture, forestry, aspects of health, human nutrition, animal health, as well as the management and conservation of natural resources.
Provides access to over 11 million MEDLINE citations back to the mid-1960's, as well as for additional life science journals. Includes links to many sites providing full text articles and other related resources.