Contact Info:(662) 325-7969 firstname.lastname@example.org
*** This Guide Is Currently Under Construction ***
If you need any assistance, please contact Brad Brazzeal at email@example.com.
1. Search Article Databases (on the right) to see if MSU has article on your subject. (Here's a YouTube Tutorial.)
2. If you find an article, but don't find the full-text in the database, use the Find It button to search all MSU databases.
3. If we don't have the full-text online in any database, use the "Direct Link to Title" to search the Online Catalog.
4. If we don't have the article you want online OR in print, use Interlibrary Loan to get it from another library.
1. If you have your citation, use the Online Catalog to search for the Journal name. The Browse search using the "Periodical Title" search is the easiest (try the dropdown menu).
2. If we have the journal, use the Find It button to see if we have your article electronically (search by date or volume).
3. If we don't have the article electronically, look at the Online Catalog record to see if we have it in print.
4. If we don't have it in print or electronically, order it through Interlibrary Loan.